Our medical attendants are experienced caregivers specially trained for Post Hospitalization cum Post Surgical Care or Long Term Medical Care. Besides medical care, they are compassionate enough to take care of your loved ones general as well as hygiene related care.
Our Care Manager, work closely with you in identifying the need and basis the health condition, arrange one among the highly professional and compassionate medical attendant for your loved one’s day to day care. In addition, we can provide you a variety of support at your home including doctor visits, nursing visits, physio visits, medical equipment and tests at home.
Medical Caregivers are certified to take care of:
- Feeding through Ryles Tube / NG Tube
- Oral Medication and Injections
- Vitals Monitoring and Outpatient Procedures
- Oxygen Administration
- Urine Bag Care / Folly’s care
- Bed Sore Dressing
- Wound Dressings
- Assistance with Bathing / Cleaning / Toileting
- Walking outside to promote an active lifestyle
- Doctor’s Appointments
- Outings to promote socialization
- Discussion of current and historic events to help sharpen memory
- Domiciliary Rehabilitation