ShebaLagbe provides assistance to help your loved one maintain their happiness, well-being, safety and independence in the comfort of their own home. Our Qualified Caregivers have the experience and compassion to provide assistance with everyday personal care tasks, such as: bathing, showering, restroom activities, personal hygiene, grooming, dressing, transferring and walking.
Our list of “Personal Care & Assistance” services include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with morning and evening routines
- Bathing (showers, baths, sponge baths, bed baths)
- Restroom activities (toilet assistance, incontinence, accident monitoring)
- Personal hygiene/grooming (hair care, skin care, oral care, nail care)
- Dressing (clothing selection and assistance)
- Mobility (transfers, walking, range of motion exercises, light exercise)
Helping someone bath, dress, shave and perform other personal activities can be difficult. Knowing how to handle these delicate situations will make things easier for both you and your loved one.